WA Day Long Weekend
Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June 2019
Nebbiolo + Antipasti morsels at Vineyard 28
Come and celebrate the start of Winter in Northern Italy
(well actually in the North of Harvey, here at Vineyard 28).
- Tempt your taste buds with small morsels matched with 5 vintages of Vineyard 28 Nebbiolo $10pp
- Bookings appreciated. Groups larger than 6 persons will require a booking.
- For more information please contact the cellar door on 9733 5605 or email email@example.com
- Cellar door open 10am – 5pm
- In addition – range of other Vineyard28 wines available for tasting, locally produced patchwork quilts, handmade craft items, and art on display.
Sweet Treats at Harvey River Estate
Winter is the perfect time to enjoy the smooth, lush, warming flavours of a fortified wine. Warm the cockles at Harvey River Estate and enjoy delicious handmade brownies with an aged fortified wine.
- Choice of 50ml fortified wine (Tawny or Muscat), plus a chocolate brownie for $10.
- Bookings not required, but appreciated for large groups.
- For more information please contact the cellar door on 9729 2588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cellar door open 10am – 4pm
- In addition – Barista coffee and refreshments also available; climb the ‘The Big Orange’ by gold coin donation to Telethon; large range of giftware; full Harvey River Estate wine range also available for tasting.