Shipping and Delivery Policies:
We deliver our products using Australia Post – eParcel. The Australia Post – eParcel system provides full tracking capability of your order from time of despatch until delivery and receipt. All orders via the Cellar Club include shipping so there are no additional costs. For all other orders, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Orders are dispatched within 1 business day.
Australia Post estimates shipping times may be up to 14 days from the date of shipment, but it is generally sooner. The shipping times are dependent on your location within Australia. Currently, we only ship our products to addresses within Australia.
All orders of 12 bottles or more are DELIVERED FREE within the Perth Metro area of WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Freight will be calculated and advised for all other areas in Australia upon checkout.
Order 6 bottles or more and receive a 10% discount.
Currently, Australia Post is experiencing delays due to floods and rail interruptions. This may impact the time it takes for a wine shipment to reach you, particularly interstate deliveries.
We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
All customers please note that the following policies apply to the various wine experiences, vouchers and wine purchases made from Vineyard 28.
Wine Experiences at the Cellar Door
- Guided tastings
- 28 Flight
- 28 Grazing & Tasting
Small groups (less than 10 persons)
- No deposit is required.
- Cancellations are accepted and appreciated in advance, with as much notice as possible.
Larger groups (10 or more persons)
- 10% deposit of the cost of the wine experience is required or payment in full in advance.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice of cancellation is required to receive a full refund.
- If cancellation occurs within 24 hours of the booked time, we reserve the right to retain the deposit for the booking.
- Any cancellation that is received more than 48 hours ahead of the booking will receive a full refund.
Taste of Italy Tour
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before the the time of the booking.
- For a cancellation made between 48 hours and 24 hours before the booking time we reserve the right to charge a 10% booking fee. Depending upon the circumstances of the cancellation we may choose to waive this fee.
- Any cancellation that is received more than 48 hours ahead of the booking time will receive a full refund.
- These may be purchased via our online shop. Customers are asked to make their selection carefully.
- We do not normally give refunds if the customer simply changes their mind or makes a wrong decision.
- We ask customer to please select their wine carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- Customers can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or don’t perform as advertised.